COVID-19 Update (June 12, 2020)
Protect Yourself, but Stay Safe!
In an effort to continue to help you keep yourself and loved ones safe as well as our staff while complying with the St. Louis County Health Department Covid-19 guidelines, we will be taking the following actions.
- The Range will be fully open to the public under normal hours
- Monday-Friday 10a-8p
- Saturday 9a-6p
- Sunday 10a-6p
- Personal training is available by appointment.
- Group training class sizes have been reduced, but are available. Full class list available online and in-store.
- Online orders will continue to be taken and processed. Please be aware we are experiencing delays in shipping and will do all we can to get your order fulfilled as quickly as possible.
- We will continue to process firearm transfers for online orders. Please email email@example.com with any questions or firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of a transfer you have initiated.
- We continue to have ammunition available on a first come first served basis.
- Limits of two (2) boxes per caliber per day still apply.