This course is intended for the individual with little or no tactical shotgun experience. This class is designed to set the groundwork for safe handling of a home defense shotgun. This class will teach you all the basics, from how to properly grip and shoot a shotgun, to definitions of common terms you will hear on the range and in subsequent courses. This is a great opportunity for a beginner to ask questions, get answers, and learn in a non-threatening, and fun and friendly environment.
You Will Learn:
- Features and functions of a shotgun
- Accessory selection such as optics, slings, etc.
- How to load and unload
- Fundamental skills needed to fire a shotgun both static and on the move
Course Length: 5 Hours
Ammo Needed: 100 Rounds of 00 Buck
- Shotgun (Pump Action or Semi Auto)
- Eye and Ear protection
- Closed toed shoes
- Tactical Sling (ability to sling in front)
- Extra Ammo carrier (chest rig, ammo pouch, cargo pocket, etc)