Armorer & Gunsmithing Services
SERVICES/TOOLING WE OFFER
- NEW/REPLACEMENT PART INSTALLATION, FITTING, AND CUSTOM TUNING (PISTOLS, REVOLVERS, SEMI-AUTOMATIC RIFLES INCLUDING AK-TYPE RIFLES & VARIANTS, ETC.)
- RELIABILITY TROUBLESHOOTING AND GENERAL REPAIR
- SERVICES REQUIRING MILLING / DRILLING / THREAD TAPPING (RECEIVER SCOPE MOUNTS, CUSTOM PART INSTALLATION, OPTIC CUTS FOR PISTOL SLIDES COMING SOON.)
- CLEANING AND RESTORATION
- SCOPE / OPTIC INSTALLATION, LEVELED AND BORE-SIGHTED
We do not currently offer refinishing/plating/custom coating, and barrel threading. We plan to offer these services in the future and can provide recommentations depending on the finish requested or type of barrel to be threaded.
Pricing & Turnaround
- Sight Installation: Completion Time 1 to 2 weeks if checked in. (longer if special parts/tools needed)
- Basic Clean: 2 to 3 weeks
- General Repairs: 3 to 4 weeks
- For warranty returns, please contact the manufacturer before requesting warranty service.
Minimum Charge: Per Firearm $35
Shop Rate: $70 / hour
Quick & Common
- Accessory install $35*
- Sight Installation (Basic Install only, No alteration to the Firearm): Starting at $35.00*
- Strip & Clean (Most Makes and Models): $35.00
- Trigger Installation (Drop-in units) $50.00
- Boresight: $10
- General Troubleshooting (Evaluation): $15.00
We will call with estimate for parts and labor. Fee is waived if repairs are approved and firearm is checked-in to await parts/repair.
- Repairs: $70/ hour billed in 1/2 hour increments.
*Free Installation on most items purchased from The Range. Parts that require tuning/fitting will receive a 50% discount on the installation fee when purchased in-store, but will need to be checked-in and are subject to longer lead times.
**Replacement Parts are subject to tax.
NOTE: Prices and lead times are ESTIMATES based on modern firearms and are subject to change based on the individual firearm and work to be completed.
The Range reserves the right to return any items without charge that are not able to be repaired / replaced / completed without requiring an overly excessive amount of time. If we are unable to complete the job ourselves, or if the estimated cost of repair is too high, your firearm will be returned to you in the condition it was received without charge.
For all other questions/inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Function Check / Safety Inspection (test fire included): $45
- Basic Clean Field strip and cleaning of accessible areas. Internals blown out with compressed air and oiled upon re-asssembly: $35
- Detail Clean Full disassembly of firearm down to basic components, cleaned with solvent and reassembled: $50
- Deep Cleaning Same as detail cleaning, with the addition of sonic cleaning performed on compatible parts, and carbon/lead fouling removal: $75
- Sight Install Iron Sights $35 / Dot sights $35 / Magnified Optic $75. Includes boresight at requested distance.
- Trigger Installation $50 Drop-in installation / $75+ if fitting/tuning required. (1911, SA/DA pistols, revolvers, etc.)
- Test fire and sight in (Ammo not included): $45
- AR Style Upper Receiver Parts population $75
- AR Style Lower Receiver Parts swap $35+
(We do not build stripped lower receivers)
- Pin & Weld Muzzle Device $75
- AK-Pattern Rifle We have the expertise and tools required to complete any type of work, including barrel/gas block swaps, Saiga sporter conversion, rear trunnion swaps, etc. Please email for pricing.