Instruction provided by outside entities is strictly prohibited without prior approval from The Range’s Training Department.
- THE RANGE staff reserves the right to deny access to the range for any reason.
- Always keep the muzzle of your firearm pointed downrange.
- Always keep your finger outside the trigger guard until you have your sights aligned on
- All firearms must be unloaded with the action open and visible unless you are shooting that
particular firearm. Only one firearm may be loaded in any booth at any point in time.
- Maximum of three persons are permitted in one lane. Only one person may shoot at a time.
- Case and uncase all firearms only in your booth with the muzzle pointed downrange at all times.
- All firearms entering the building must be in a case. Personal firearms may only be holstered in your
- All firearms must arrive and leave the shooting booth in a case or bin. No un-holstered
firearms may leave the booth.
- No one is permitted on the range under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any controlled
- Firearms and ammo may be inspected at the check-in counter at staff’s request. Any firearms
or ammunition found to be unsafe or unserviceable will not be permitted on the range. All
firearms entering the range are subject to approval by THE RANGE staff.
Permissible calibers: Rifles up to .30 cal / Handguns up to 50 AE.
Steel cased/cored ammo and tracer/incendiary rounds ARE NOT allowed.
Shotguns may only use 00 Buck or slugs.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while in the shooting bays.
- Unauthorized targets are not permitted on the range. Minimum size for targets is 19” x 24”.
Shooting at anything other than the target on your lane is prohibited. Targets must be placed at
eye level to ensure your shots strike the backstop and not the ceiling.
- Shots MUST NOT STRIKE the target hangers or ceiling.
- Drawing from a holster is permitted only for those certified by the Chief Range Safety Officer of THE
- If a misfire or other malfunction occurs, keep the firearm pointed downrange, place firearm on
shooting table and notify THE RANGE staff. Do not leave the firing line with a loaded or
- All long guns must be fired from the shoulder only. The shooter is financially responsible
for any and all damage to range equipment or property.
- THE RANGE and its staff shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred from use of
ammunition. Guests will resolve any issues with the manufacturer of the product.
- Any hazardous behavior will result in immediate dismissal from the premises. There will
be no refunds of any kind for parties expelled from THE RANGE for safety violations.
- Comply with all instructions from THE RANGE staff immediately and without question.
- Report any unsafe conduct to THE RANGE staff immediately.
- Only ammunition purchased from THE RANGE will be permitted for rental firearms.
- A Parent/Guardian Release of Liability must be signed or on file for children under 18 years
old. Children must share a lane and remain under the direct supervision of their
parent/guardian at ALL TIMES. Children between the ages of 10-12 may only shoot .22 caliber
firearms without prior consent of the Range Safety Officer.
- Food, beverages and smoking are prohibited in the shooting bays.
- Always wash hands immediately after shooting. A sink is located in the range check-in area.