basic handgun skills
Basic Handgun skills
This course is intended for the individual with little or no firearms experience at all. This class is designed to set the groundwork for safe pistol handling. This class will teach you all the basics, from how to properly grip and shoot a pistol, to definitions of common terms you will hear on the range and in subsequent courses. This is a great opportunity for a beginner to ask questions, get answers, and learn in a non-threatening, and fun and friendly environment.
The successful completion of this course will give you the foundation to get out and practice on your own and to continue into more advanced training here at The Range St. Louis West.
• Basic firearm safety
• Comfortability in handling a pistol
• Fundamentals of shooting
• Common terms on the range
• Range etiquette
• Eye and Ear Protection (Can be purchased day of class at discount)
• Handgun (rental provided for no additional fee)
• 100 rounds of ammo (must purchase our ammo if using a rental)
• Closed toed shoes