The intermediate pistol course is designed to expand on the skills learned in Basic Pistol course. In this class we will reinforce skills learned in Basic Pistol like proper grip, stance, sight alignment, and trigger press, as well as expand into common malfunctions with a handgun and how to fix them. More emphasis will be placed on good groups and self-evaluation to continue to improve outside of the classroom environment.
The successful completion of this course will give you the foundation to get out and practice on your own and to continue into more advanced training here at The Range St. Louis West.
• Basic firearm safety
• Comfortability in handling a pistol
• Trigger Control
• Marksmanship and good grouping
• Ability to self-evaluate
At least ONE of the following:
- Basic Pistol
- Instructor Pass
• Eye and Ear Protection (Can be purchased day of class at discount)
• Handgun (rental provided for no additional fee)
• 150 rounds of ammo (must purchase our ammo if using a rental)
• Closed toed shoes